Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It's already beginning to look a lot like Halloween (did I mention it's my favorite holiday?) And we have not one but two projects going on this year. Project one is our annual Halloween party for friends, family, clients and prospective clients held at my house. It's always not just a Halloween party but a themed Halloween party and this year is no exception. Our theme for this year is Dr. Who so stay tuned for the pix. I've also started utilizing Pinterest a bit more when designing this and other parties. The very first thing I do is to create a secret shared inspiration board that Fleur and myself can pin any and all ideas to. After our party I will add all our party photo's and then make the board public. Our other event is for our local High School, I am the chair person this year and our theme for that is The Lost Tomb of Amun Ra.  We've done something similar before and it was a huge success. So we'll see. Here are a few more photo's from the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment